Thursday, May 28, 2009

Heathen Life blog

I purchased this piece of glory online yesterday and this morning I awoke to the three wolves and moon hovering like a hologram over my chest. When I looked in the mirror one of the wolves turned to me and said, “soon you will be one with us” and then continued to howl alongside his kin. I told them to keep it down so they didn’t wake my roommate but it was too late. My roommate busted out of his room in a such a rage for being awoken at such an ungodly hour that he attempted to fight me. Little did he know the power of the wolves. Their magical powers emitted from my glowing chest and with one swift swoop I was standing in an empty room with no one or anything in sight. It was like the power of the spirit wolves magically transported me to my own quiet solitude where I can live out my days in peace.

This was the review I left from my purchase on Amazon.com. There are others like it from all across the globe by people that are as fascinated by these mystical creatures as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment